FAQ's Regarding Interim Leadership
With the driving forces of today’s economy, the ever changing business environment, and the retirement of baby boomers, companies need a leaner, more productive organization that holds the ability to remain stable yet react quickly to the rapidly changing marketplace. In response to these business dynamics, our Interim Leadership services can provide your business stability, continuity and solutions during leadership recruiting and hiring. Business leaders are finding that Interim Leaders can be essential during critical periods of a company’s life, including the stages of start-up, turnaround, growth, or internal change.
The length of time a temporary leader works with you may vary depending upon your needs. Interim Leaders are experienced leaders who are hired for short periods of time to accelerate growth, to temporarily fill a leadership vacancy, or to solve a key business issue. We help you determine the best length of time you may need to accomplish your goals.
The cost for an Interim Executive placed with you by PeopleFirst can make economic sense to you and your organization. We have varied levels of service and the cost to you would be reflective of that solution. In order for us to give you a proposal and cost figure, we need your requirements for the workload, the objectives you want to obtain, and the length of time this individual would be serving you.
We have created a pool of candidates to provide you with Interim Leadership that are from several industries and organizations with specialized skills, knowledge, and experience, both domestically and internationally to enhance your business.
Our Interim Leaders will have successfully served in a C level (CEO’s, President’s, President/Owners, etc.), V level (Vice-President’s, COO’s, CIO’s, CFO’s, CMO’s, etc.), or D level (Directors, Executive Directors, middle managers, etc.) leadership positions.
If your business or organization is looking for experienced professional leaders on a project or time-limited assignment, then our Interim Leadership Team is right for you. We have a group of nationally and internationally experienced professional leaders from several industries and organizations, with specialized skills and knowledge to assist you in an efficient and cost-effective manner. These professional leaders are available to step in on short notice to fill a sudden gap in leadership, to run a key initiative or to provide special hire skills and knowledge for a temporary period of time.
Our Leadership Team Provides Expertise in Critical Categories
- Management of Rapid Growth
- New Market Expansion
- International Business Strategies
- Implementation of Profit Improvement Strategies
- Management of a Start-up
- Business Development Leadership
- Development and Implementation of Strategic Growth Strategies
- Start-up or Closing-down of a Division
- Merger or Acquisition
- Turnaround of an Underperforming Business or Division
- Recover Failing Projects/Programs
- Risk Management Strategies
- Senior Leadership Temporary Replacement
- Implementation of a New Corporate Strategy
- Human Resource Functions, Implementation, or Management
- Overstretched Management
- Rationalizing, Downsizing, or Restructuring
- Finance/Accounting Strategies
- Intergenerational Transition
Corporate Culture Strategies
- Development and Implementation of Organizational and Cultural Changes
- Change Management
- Corporate Culture Mergers
- Crisis Management