TCI Architects/Engineers/Contractor, Inc - Construction Quality Control Manager
Our business is growing and we are seeking to add an experienced Construction Quality Control Manager to join our team. The Construction Quality Control Manager is responsible for the implementation, documentation, and execution of the construction Quality Control System on our Military Government Projects. Duties will include but are not limited to processing of project submittals, management of the other Quality Controls Specialists, and ensuring all work is in compliance with Contract requirements. The Quality Control Manager is also an integral part of a strong safety culture on our projects.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years construction related experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Architecture or Construction Management
- Successful completion of the US Army Corps of Engineers training for Construction Quality Management for Contractors
- 5 years of experience on projects as a CQC Manager with the US Army Corps of Engineers or other Gov't entity
- Experience with government RMS/QCS software
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, primarily Project, Outlook, Word and Excel.
The successful CQC Manager must have well-developed communication skills and the ability to maintain positive and cooperative working relationships at all levels and with customers.
Compensation is negotiable, depending upon qualifications and experience. Travel is required. Working onsite for the duration of projects will be the norm.
Interested applicants are directed to review the candidate profile and complete the TCI application at tciaec.com. Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
TCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Compliant FederalContractor
Ideal Candidate Profile