Leveraging Your Critical Assets
There is increasing evidence that coaching is one of the most powerful ways of developing people and adding to bottom line business performance. A study of Fortune 1000 companies using coaching showed these percentages of executives reported the following benefits from the coaching they received:
- An increase in productivity (by 53%)
- Increased customer service (by 39%)
- Increased retention of senior people (by 32%)
- Reduction in costs (by 23%)
- Increased bottom line profitability (by 22%)
Coaching services at PeopleFirst serve a wide range of functional areas including:
- Executive Coaching
- High Potential Leadership Coaching
- Leadership and Team Coaching
- Performance Improvement Coaching
If you or an employee feel you may benefit from a coach, ask yourself the following questions:
- How valuable is this person’s performance and potential to your organization?
- What is the challenge the person is facing right now?
- How willing and able will the employee be to work with a coach?
- Are key people in the organization ready to support this person’s efforts to grow and change?
At PeopleFirst HR Solutions our team of coaches assist each individual in understanding their strengths, weaknesses, blind spots and development opportunities. We integrate Everything DiSC® and other assessment tools into the coaching experience. Certified, experienced coaching with real life business leadership. If you feel that you or an employee can benefit from our custom designed coaching services, then PeopleFirst is right for you.